im..................IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~..time for a CELEBRATION

okay, so today was a wonderful day..i made some new KINKI friends..and I GOT THE PHONE CALL~~~
okay, so basically, this demo was for a competition, where,if you win, you can get debuted by sony music, or you can go on to a world competition...and..they called..and they were INTERESTED IN ME!!!!!!!!!! so ALL the staff agreed that they want to see me earlier..so on July 5th...i will be going to tokyo to meet with the accountants...YAY~~ wish me the best ya'll!!! this is gna be god..im hitting the road and i dont know where its gna take me~~ ahhhhhhhhhh this is crazzy~~ im celebrating right now with my best friend and we're psyched!!!!!!!!!
catch ya'll laters

3 comments:

  Poochies

June 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Awesome, You rule.
Congrats!

  LEeeleee~~

June 15, 2009 at 6:23 PM

YESSSSSSSSS~~~~~~~~~~~ :D:D:D:D

  Elena

June 18, 2009 at 11:27 PM

awwww no fair akari!!! congrats!! awesome-nesss!!!