the Akari and Ivan Duet...


here we are again..another song we did that same day. this one took awhile to get cause it was slightly less priority. to top it off, the original quality of the instrumental was real crap. but we got steve to mix it for us (bribed him with BR ice cream..Lol.) and he did a really good job. and it sounds great. here you are..
Akari and Ivan : Last thing on my Mind

(click on the link to listen or download)

oh and P.S....they want me to come earlier..so im going to tokyo next monday..yeah in 4 days!! yikes~~

4 comments:

  Joan

June 18, 2009 at 12:19 AM

ahh yes, this one was totally better quality. GOOD JOB!!!!

  Lily

June 18, 2009 at 8:01 AM

AWWW!!! this one is the bestt~~~ !!! my fav~ GOod job! SO proud of my besti~ and me brother~ im so blessed to have such talented friends :D:D wootwoot~~
-Lils ;)

  Elena

June 19, 2009 at 5:03 PM

awwwww it's good ol' Ivy! Akari you're too good! ME LIKEY!! sexy voice you got there! haha yaaay!

you guys sound reaally good though!

  Mika

June 19, 2009 at 5:14 PM

yay!!!!!!! I heard the crackly version! so yeah but now its good! I love you!!!