morph thing!

okay..so recently everyones been doing this...i couldnt find my self getting into it..but i guess i did. well here they are!! heehee

so this is how its done.
i took a photo of myself...and a celebrity..and morphed it!!

me and kate moss...DAMN shes ugly....

me and Famke Janssen

me and Emma Watson

me and Almudena Fernandez

me and Alexz Johnson

me and Megan Fox

me and Martine McCutcheon

me and Keira Knightley

Me and Vanessa Hudgens

me and Lucy Liu...yeah i look like my sister Izu...

me and Sharon Stone!

HAHA YES and theres MORE!! the men now!
me and Orlando Bloom!

Me and Tom Cruise!

me and Chad Michael Murray

me and David Beckham

and here are the WINNERS!!!! at least i think these turned out the best!

Jessica Alba and I

Kate Beckinsale and I

Monica Bellucci and I


and this one is just a tribute to my brother in law, Jimmy...for loving hitler so much

5 comments:

  Elena

January 26, 2009 at 12:44 AM

haha you and the guys are SO funny! Chad Michael Murray.. bwahahah! love it!

I think a mustache suites you! :p nyaha!

  themountainchic

January 26, 2009 at 3:40 AM

ahahhah thanks el...actually these are all me!

  Anonymous

January 27, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Jessica Alba wins hands down.

  Rhyden

January 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM

all the guy one look gay. the winners look good cept for the nose aspect of them.

  themountainchic

January 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM

ahhaahaha I KNOW~~ and shane....making fun of these wonderful things arent going to earn any more points...(wink)..no, i agree.they all didnt really work..but heck. its fun! ahhaha.